I have my room looking pretty good, better than it did last year. I had these posters printed so that the students could read something inspirational while also providing some color for the room.
The first week went by fast! I was happy to be back, and I'm looking forward to getting into the meat of the class this week. Yesterday I just had another realization about what I'm supposed to teach, so the year just keeps getting easier because I know what I'm doing!
Yesterday Nikki and I got some shopping done and then ended up at a coffee shop doing some work for school. We both got some hot chocolate (which was really good!) and worked while the rain moved in and ended up soaking us on the walk home! It was a great afternoon.
In my English classes we're reading (click on any of the pictures for more information):
![]() |
| 6th Grade is enjoying this novel. |
![]() |
| 7th Grade will be on this adventure (as will I because I've never read it!) |
![]() |
| 8th Grade will listen to this book as I read it aloud |
I'm really excited about these books! I've only read The Giver before. The other two will be new to me and I'm ready to start them this week. Let me know what you think about these books and if you have any suggestions of activities/lessons I can do with them!
Until the next post...
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment