Hello everyone! This is my first blog post for my Guatemala Trip 2011! 3rd year running and it is going to be amazing! I've been up at Emmanuel the past few nights, along with some others going on the trip, preparing crafts to take that we're using in Bible School for the kids! It has made me really excited about seeing the kiddos and getting to know my team as well. I've been wanting to leave for about a week now, and it's finally here!! (Although I do have to pack today still).
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I actually do and will use this blog during the month. The email I sent out to you all had some false information in it and it is all my fault. I told you that by becoming a "follower" that you would receive email updates whenever I post a new blog entry, but I was wrong (although you'd think that is what a "follower" would mean...). Instead, I have come up with another way to allow you all to see updates easier. If you have Facebook or Twitter and are "friends" with me or "follow" me on Twitter (@devasaur), then you will see on both of those sites whenever I post a new entry. Also, I will still email you my updates if you request that from me.
Thank you for all of your prayers and support! A big prayer request right now is for safety in traveling for our team. We leave at 2:30AM tomorrow morning and so we might be a little cranky, too (and by "we" I mean "I"). So that is a prayer request, too- that we will all be selfless and have great attitudes for the travel days and all the days we are working as a team.
If there is anyone who did not get an email and would like one, or just to talk to me while I'm there, you can email me at: devin.warfield@my.okbu.edu
In the love of Christ,
Devin
If you have a blogger account, "Followed" blogs will show up on your dashboard (homepage) when you sign into the website.
ReplyDelete