Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We are here!

Hola ya´ll!   Well, we´ve been here for a couple days now and we are enjoying every minute of it. Our trip here was good, but looong. About 13 hours all together. We got to the hotel in Totonicapan around 6:00pm on Sunday. Yesterday (Monday) in the morning we prepared a VBS for the kids and then in the afternoon we played with the kids from what we had been preparing. In the evening we played soccer and basketball with the youth in the Horeb church here in Totonicapan. Today (Tuesday) was the big market day in Toto and so we visited that and we are about to leave for another VBS. Well, there is a huge line behind me so I´m going to get off. I´ll update more later!

Devin

1 comment:

  1. hehe, the "hola ya'll" made me chuckle. I'm glad to see that things are moving so smoothly. We'll be praying!

    -Carmon

    ReplyDelete